Fast, Efficient Heating & Cooling Services
Ductless Systems in Las Vegas
Air Conditioning With No Ductwork in Henderson & Surrounding Areas
Keeping homes cool without a duct system has been a challenge for many homeowners, but Evolve Services offers a cost-effective solution. We install ductless systems in Las Vegas, Henderson, and surrounding areas with quality equipment from top brands. Our licensed, bonded, and insured local company delivers superior quality products and outstanding customer service on every job.
High-Quality HVAC Services
Why Choose Us? Trusted Professional
Advantages of Ductless Systems
Traditional central air conditioning systems require ductwork to deliver the cooled air to the different areas of your home. When you don’t have a duct system or need to add air conditioning to a home addition or one area of the house, a ductless system can provide the ideal solution. Las Vegas systems offer benefits for home comfort and energy efficiency.
Reasons to consider a ductless system include:
- Energy efficiency – Ductless systems have better energy efficiency than window units and allow you to cool only the rooms you are using. This can help you save money on your home cooling and heating costs.
- Additional living space – If you have a room in your home that you avoid because it never seems to get cool enough or want to convert an attic or basement, ductless AC can help you expand your living space.
- Creating zoned heating and cooling – Combining multiple air handlers with your outdoor unit allows you to create a zoned system for your home. You can control
- the temperature separately for greater comfort and energy savings.
- Better air quality – As the air moves through the ductwork, it can pick up dust and other contaminants and spread them throughout the house. A ductless system avoids the use of ducts, so you will enjoy better air quality.
- Greater control over your environment – A zoned system with ductless mini splits allows you to have more control over the temperature in each area of the house. You can raise or lower the temperature, as needed, to improve comfort or reduce energy consumption.
Your ductless system can be customized to your needs, including installing air conditioning where it is needed and choosing from a variety of air handler styles. There are wall-mounted and ceiling-mounted indoor units in a variety of shapes and sizes to work in any home.
How Ductless Mini Splits Work
A ductless mini split system has an outdoor unit with one or more indoor air handlers to deliver cooled air exactly where you need it. The two components are connected through a conduit that runs through the exterior wall of your home. The ductless mini-split system works in a similar way as a central air conditioning system, except you don’t need ductwork.
Contact Evolve Services for quality equipment and expert installation at a competitive price.
There are options for ductless mini split systems that provide air conditioning only or both heat and AC, similar to a heat pump. The system can cool your home in the summer and reverse direction in the winter to warm your house.
Call for a Free Quote
Whether you need air conditioning in one area of the house or want to create a zoned system for improved comfort and efficiency, we can help. There are many options available for ductless systems in Las Vegas, and our skilled technicians can guide you through the process of creating a system that is customized to your needs. Get started by calling for a free in-home estimate.