Fast, Efficient Heating & Cooling Services
Duct Cleaning in Las Vegas
We Serve Las Vegas, Henderson & Surrounding Areas
When is the last time you had your duct system cleaned and sanitized? If you’re anything like millions of other Nevadans, you’ve either never had them cleaned, or it’s been a while. Evolve Services can clean and sanitize your entire duct system in just a few hours, vastly improving your indoor air quality.
Our duct cleaning service includes an evaporative chemical coil cleaning, machine brush, air and vacuum cleaning on supply and return duct runs, a blower cage and motor cleaning, duct leak inspection and a complete system fogging sanitization.
Our new state of the art duct cleaning equipment is the best equipment on the market, bringing our customers the best and most sanitary results this type of service can provide.
What Are The Benefits Of Duct Cleaning?
Duct cleaning is an important part of regular maintenance for your heating and cooling system. Keeping up with regular duct cleaning helps to ensure that the air quality in your home or business remains healthy, while also helping to extend the life of your system. Here are some of the top 5 benefits of duct cleaning:
1. Improved Air Quality – Duct cleaning removes dust, dirt, and other debris from your air ducts that can be circulating throughout the home or business. This helps to reduce allergens and improve the quality of the air you breathe.
2. More Efficient Operation – When dust and debris builds up in your system, it puts more strain on your HVAC system, resulting in higher energy use and costs. Regular duct cleaning can help to keep your HVAC system running more efficiently and for longer periods of time.
3. Reducing Odors – Duct cleaning can help to reduce musty odors that may be coming from your air ducts due to the accumulation of dirt, dust, and other debris.
4. Reduced Allergens – Clean air ducts can help to reduce the amount of airborne allergens that may be circulating throughout your home or business. This helps to provide a healthier and more comfortable environment to live and work.
5. Lower Maintenance Costs – By regularly cleaning your air ducts, you are helping to maintain your HVAC system and reduce the need for costly repairs. This can help to keep your heating and cooling costs down in the long run.